Wednesday 13 March 2013

Celebrity Interview: Jane Odigboh

Today being the birthday of the OAP and fashion critic, the Afolabi Ajayi blog team was granted an interview with her and its as follows:




AABTeam: Can we meet you?

Jane: I'm Jane Uju Odigboh, am from Nnewi in north Local Government Area of Anambra State.

AABTeam: What do you do?

Jane: I'm a script writer, tv and radio program producer/presenter, fashion critic,  model and an actress.

AABTeam: Wow! You quite do a lot of  things. Don't you consider this "A Jack of All Trade"?

Jane: Yeah! An entertainer in all these and a lot more. The only thing i can't do is music.

AABTeam: Does it mean you don't have passion for music or you have lesser interest in it generally?

Jane: I love music, i love to dance but i know i can't sing.

AABTeam; Are you married?

Jane: Oh yes!!! I am very married (Smiles)

AABTeam: Tell us about your family?

Jane: Just kidding, not married. I'm from a polygamous family. My mum is the first and i'm the second born of the family. My dad is a business man based in lagos and i grew up in Orile Iganmu. I havw an elder brother and two younger brothers

AABTeam: How would you describe the entertainment industry and does it mean tou are not currently engaged to any man?

Jane: The Entertainment Industry is a very lucrative one. Every thing about it is profitable, be it Fashion, Music, Movie e.t.c but it lacks funding. We need support from the government and cooperate bodies. Marketing entertainment is quite tedious. but so far, we have done a good job and currently am not engaged. I really do not talk about my personal life because of the kind of journalism practised in Nigeria. Junk journalism with no investigation.

AABTeam: What are the reactions from your parents towards your involvement and working in the entertainment sector knowing the "effects" it could bring to there only daughter?

Jane: hmmmmm! My mum is indifferent and my dad was not in support at the begining but after school, he just let me be. He's an entertainer himself, he sings with his band because he is also into hospitality business but we are cool now.

AABTeam: Would you say you inherited entertainment business spirit from your dad?

Jane: Yes! Totally! It runs in the family.

AABTeam: What are the popular production or presentations you have done on both radio/t.v.?

Jane: For radio, i have presented relationship bliss and also caring heart with alot of co hosting. For Tv, i did global jamz, groove control and fashion embassy.

AABTeam: What movies have you written that is produced and what movies have you featured in?

Jane: I really do not watch my movies. So most times we shoot movies not usually knowing the title since we have working title but i remeber cold pure water (Comedy) and passing day (T.V Series)

ABBTeam: Would you say you are fulfilled at all what you do?

Jane: I love what i do, i'm not where i wish yet. Hopefully, i'll get there. We are paid to have fun.

ABBTeam: Today the 13th of march being your birthday, can you really look back and name your achievements?

Jane: My major achievement  is that am at the right path and that's 80% of what i need to grow.

AABTeam: What should we expect from Jane Uju Odigboh aka baby oku before her next birthday?

Jane: (Smiles) Expect a lot of charity work,  my t.v. programme, and expect a little twist of my career.

AABTeam: What's your word for your fans and loved ones?

Jane: I love them so much. They should keep praying for me nd believe in what they do. They chanan follow me on twitter handle: @janecdazzles or Facebook: Janeodigboh/facebook

More Pictures of jane and friends:





No comments:

Post a Comment