Thursday 19 July 2012

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Storm 360 in partnership with Jandus Technology launches STORM FM


emerging superstars L.O.S and the King of The South, Yung6ix, we have thousands of unheard remixes, songs, and all sorts of mega-mixes.  I am personally a believer in technology and I am proud of Ms. Bukola Akinfaderin, a young Nigerian developer who developed the Jandus Radio app.  I have it on my mobile devices and wherever I am it feels good to know I can tune in to Storm Fm and you know we are always in the building.

“I am very enthusiastic about the partnership between Jandus Radio and Storm 360 and excited that the Jandus Radio platform can aid in the expansion and recognition of African music internationally. “ Says Bukola Akinfaderin CEO Jandus Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment